The Tin Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"How do you feel about the President's Declaration of War against Spain?"

Go down

"How do you feel about the President's Declaration of War against Spain?" Empty "How do you feel about the President's Declaration of War against Spain?"

Post by Comrade Frank Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:01 pm

'I am happy that we have a war. War boosts activity and increases consumption. Fighting in Resistance Wars has gotten stale. Fighting against an enemy and conquering new regions is a good change of pace. It is unfortunate that Plato chose to mess with consumption just as this campaign is about to get underway, but EZC will be there and we look forward to killing the Pig-disgusting Spaniards.'
whydoibother Easy Company Militia, Commander

'I think it is very predictable. With Poland on the ropes, their pet Spain is vulnerable.
Does surprise me that USA is in essence taking a leading position in the to come fight as opposed to fighting via MPP, but I don't think there has been to much surprise on which side the eUSA has been fighting in the Poland battles anyhow.'
jadiv eUS Military, Commander

'I look forward to pushing back those pig-disgusting Spaniards and capturing the regions that best serve the great eUS.'
Cubby Seal Team 6, Commander

Legolas555, US Marines, the Marine Commandant was in the jungle slitting throats and was unavailable for comment! Marines Pioneers' always were crazy,

Deep Chill is the United States Armed Forces Commander and since he pushed the War Button I am pretty sure the answer would be, 'Kill a Double Spaniard! NOW!'
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"How do you feel about the President's Declaration of War against Spain?" Empty Re: "How do you feel about the President's Declaration of War against Spain?"

Post by Comrade Frank Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 pm

President Deep Chill the Commander in Chief of United States Armed Forces pushed the War Button and the National Army of America stormed onto the Spanish Peninsula, though I was unable speak with the President before departure I am pretty sure the answer would be, 'CURRAHEE! Kill Double Spaniards!'

Flying in with Easy Company Militia I was able to speak with WhyDoIBother who said, 'I am happy that we have a war. War boosts activity and increases consumption. Fighting in Resistance Wars has gotten stale. Fighting against an enemy and conquering new regions is a good change of pace. It is unfortunate that Plato chose to mess with consumption just as this campaign is about to get underway, but EZC will be there and we look forward to killing the Pig-disgusting Double Spaniards.'

I arrived on the USS Robert A. Heinlein after the US Marines had departed and Marine Commandant Legolas555 was in the jungle slitting throats and was unavailable for comment! Marines Pioneers' always were crazy. Seal Team 6 was boarding choppers for the flight into assist the Marines had this to say, 'I look forward to pushing back those pig-disgusting Double Spaniards and capturing the regions that best serve the great eUS.'

A eUS Military Aide supplied the WHPR with the following Press Release, 'I think it is very predictable. With Poland on the ropes, their pet Spain is vulnerable. It does surprise me that USA is in essence taking a leading position in the to come fight as opposed to fighting via MPP, but I don't think there has been to much surprise on which side the eUSA has been fighting in the Poland battles anyhow. Signed JaDiv, Commander eUS Military'

This Easy Company Militia member and WHPR Reporter is glad for a chance to claim some Double Spaniard Head to be displayed against the Redcoats adorning the walls of my humble Keep once they are mounted on plaques.

Kill anything that move!
CURRAHEE!
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum