The Tin Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101

Go down

[TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 Empty [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101

Post by Comrade Frank Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:15 pm

[DISCLAIMER]
Before we begin I wish to state here and now that I DO NOT speak for Easy Company Militia, nor do I speak for the majority of the We The People Leadership; but what both these communities have in common is the freedom for citizens to express themselves. I speak only as a 'pop gun' America Soldier of no consequence, I speak only as an insignificant but loyal American; I speak only as an American who believes in America First.

Join a Party Today! Vote for President Dec 5th!
[TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 26505e0494662534f633586941b77d0c [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 1f0e3dad99908345f7439f8ffabdffc4 [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 362387494f6be6613daea643a7706a42 [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 878d5691c824ee2aaf770f7d36c151d6 [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 5cbdfd0dfa22a3fca7266376887f549b

[TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 Politics101_zps4fa3ca52

The first thing an American citizen needs to understand about politics in eRepublik, which after all is a war game -no, it is all about the numbers. Currently America has roughly 3000 citizens, we birth New Citizens daily and yet we sit consistently near that number of citizens; also currently less than 25% of American citizens bother to vote. For me the important point here is that 75% of American citizens are not engaged in the game, every needs to ask the question: 'Why?'. Why do 75% of Americans feel their vote would not make a difference, that no matter what it will be the 'Unity System' way or the highway; at this point I will simply point new citizen to the eUSA Forums and tell you to read the Artela Thread and make full use the search feature -such as it is....

The other day Aramec wrote the article EPIC eUS POTUS RACE DEC 2014, in it he bemoaned the fact that there was no one to oppose Deep Chill's run for President; even though 3 out the Top 5 parties had select DC as their candidate according to the 'Unity System' in America. So a group of 'friends' got together and decided to support Rainy Sunday, from the American Military Party whose Spokesman is Aramec; to run against the 'Unity System' candidate.

Jesus Christ Franklin, you try so hard to come up with some kind of "gotcha moment" that you give reality no consideration whatsoever. First what late date are you talking about? If the deadline hasn't passed she isn't late. Second you putting PTO in the same realm with Rainy Sunday is pure idiocy at it's worst. In case you don't know this, Rainy Sunday is pretty much one of the founders of the eUSA and could have already been President many time if she had chosen to do so. Just because she can beat the candidate you want to win doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it. It just means you are more mentally handicapped than previously thought. ~morningblur

Again Rainy Sunday is a deserving well respect citizen who would never harm America, however being as how she is a smart politician it would not be beneath her to use the PTO 'game mechanic' to gain the White House. This is where you begin to see a difference in the parties, some denounce me for comparing Rainy Sundays campaign to what these same citizen considered a PTO of a PP; a political takeover is not limited solely to an outside 'enemy group' attacking America or a unexpected citizen running for Party President (PP). It may also be used by a 'friendly group' of citizens to retain political power on the national level in America, now after months of Presidents being selected by a 'Unity System to protect America' from our enemies, these same citizens are denying a 'Unity System' even exist and at the same time wish to dump that very system.

These are the same group of friends who went berserk when Jude Conners -as a joke- ran for PP of the United States Workers Party (USWP) against their party's 'Unity System' candidate, they flooded the media here and on the eUSA Forums with articles and threads claiming a PTO was in the wind; even though everyone in this game knew Jude Conners would not win the race -I mean the audacity of it all...! These are the same group of friends who are Congressional and Party Leaders now leading a counter campaign against the 'Unity System' candidate, only this time it is for the White House and in 10 days it will be for the PPs; who in 20 days will select their Congressional Candidates.

[TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 Wtp_logo_t_zpsd6e349de

Many of the old guard citizens will state that there is not a great deal of difference between the Top 5 political parties, in some ways I would agree with them; when it comes to the needs of America they all want pretty much the same things. The differences in the parties come from the group of 'friends' who populate them, it comes from the manner in which they conduct party business and gain political power.

Strength & Honor
Corporal Franklin Stone
9th 'Green Team' Regiment
Military Fitness Academy Cadet
Easy Company Militia
Pax Armis Acquiritur

Help Defend America! Join a Military Unit Today!
[TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 MUEasyCompanyMilitia_zps4fcf55da [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 MUSealTeam6_zps46151c20 [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 MeUSMiltary_zps1b46f461 [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 MUUltramarines_zps497f60ef [TTH] The Election Process: Politics 101 SHEILD_zps1499f824
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down