The Tin Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non starter

Go down

Non starter Empty Non starter

Post by Comrade Frank Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:16 am

Rainy Sunday wrote:Some reasonable suspicion is fine. Some inquiry made in good faith is more than encouraged. The same individual making baseless accusations against dead players over the span of a decade and clogging up every single conversation with his ignorant bullshit is not okay. It's not okay to be so arrogant as to think real people are obligated to research 10 years of records to prove you're a hateful and asinine liar ("you" is not directed at you specific, but idiot Frank). It's not okay to ignore the evidence that's given to you only to repeat your same idiotic rhetoric ad nauseam.  If you want to write some valuable legislation, I suggest imposing a statute of limitations. Congress should not be burdened with revisiting the same false allegation indefinitely. It's wholly unfair to the few decent people you all have left.

I would like for my accuser to find even one post where I accused anyone by name of having stolen anything. Yes, I would expect someone claiming to be the Librarian for all things Congress to provide links when needed. I mean isn't that exactly what you expect of not only me but new citizens as well...to research 10 years of records? Again I have admitted that I was accused of stealing $7000 dollars worth of cash and weapons, all of which were paid back. I also admitted I took advantage of the BU2SU to upgrade my Training Centers and to maintain Training Contracts -from which I earned SS gold which I gave away- until Congress changed the rules and I no longer qualified. What evidence? You and several of your compadres have stated that part of America's Reserve is stashed away in Private accounts and we are to simply take your word for it.

shadowber wrote:Did I ask to see the money? No. However this whole thread was started in essence by asking exactly that.
Did I say I had a problem with the practice? No. However, FS clearly does and this whole thread as I've pointed out above is all about that.
Did I accuse anybody of anything? No. But once again, FS has been doing this for years.
Did I say that I can see how some people will always be suspicious? Yes. Not really... What you said was more along the lines of you can understand why they would be suspicious in this specific case. I'm the one who said they will always be suspicious

Yes, I did and continue to ask that all tax funds be placed in the CBO.
Yes, I have a problem with any citizen secretly holding onto 10s of millions of dollars no matter who it is.
No, I have never accused anyone by name. However, it seems they must feel guilty are they wouldn't feel like they are being accused.

dmjohnston wrote:As I've stated elsewhere this month, we keep the location secret to avoid the potential for theft or attempts to report accounts holding funds to knock out parts of our reserve.

Example 1, the Reserve is held entirely in the CBO Org. National Orgs are controlled exclusively by the CP, per game rules. So the CP could, at any time, request a password change on the Org, gain access, and abscond with the Reserve in its entirety.

Example 2, people are aware that Player X holds a portion of the reserve. People report that player to the admins for whatever reason, and perhaps the admins make a mistake and ban that player (it's been known to happen...). Now that portion of the Reserve is lost.

If all National Orgs are controlled by the CP why would s/he need to change the password? Since for more than a couple of years America's CPs have been preselected are you saying you don't trust those you have selected?

Since I get reported frequently I can say with some experience that unless that citizen is doing something wrong the odds of them being banned is close to zero.
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum