Forum Answers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Answers

Post by Comrade Frank on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:49 pm

DMJ wrote:By passing supplies on to to her players, you are robbing them of the experience and opportunity to be part of the community at large.

As much as you claim to hate anyone who disagrees with you (oh, irony) you are still here, posting your articles, and a king your inane claims, etc.

You are fighting against part of the intent for these programs: build community. It's not just about the supplies. It brings people here to interact with other players.

Okay, once more. I have on several occasions given out those links in my newspaper. When I send 'your' supplies and my tanks to a new citizen I also send those links via PM. I do not deny them the ability to also come here and apply in those threads -in fact I hope they do. I have never stated that I hate anyone who disagrees with me and in fact I FN love it because in the end an agreeable decision can be worked out through discussion. I have never fought against any of these programs and have in fact encouraged them by giving out their links freely. You need to take a deep breath and repeat...'This is only a game.'

Jefferson Locke wrote:First....I'm sorry that you think we are political enemies. I didn't realize that at all. I disagree with you, but I've always been respectful when commenting on your articles, because I respect the fact that you bring activity and energy to a game that needs it, regardless of whether or not I agree with everything you say. If you could please explain what makes me your "political enemy" I would appreciate that.

Jefferson Locke wrote:
Disagreeing with you doesn't make someone your enemy. I know that playing the role of "enemy of the elites" fits into a narrative that you have written, but it doesn't apply with me. You labeling someone an enemy for disagreeing with some of your statements might be a reason that you feel isolated by some people in this game. As the rolling stones sung, "you can't always get what you want". Expecting someone to agree with you 100% or declaring them an enemy is unreasonable in every way imaginable. I was led to believe from your articles that one of the things you like most about SFP is that freedom of thought is okay, and that toeing political lines in the name of party is discouraged. By you calling me a political enemy for simply disagreeing with you but never attacking you,  you seem to have contradicted that belief. It would appear that toeing the "Franklin Stone Party" line is necessary, or you will label people as an enemy.  Just saying.

My apologies for my poor choice of words, maybe 'debate opponent' would have been a better choice. Yes, you have always been a worthy adversary and I respect you for that. However, where you got the idea that I expect someone to agree with me 100% of time I don't know, the opposite is actually true; the more someone argues with me the better refined my argument becomes because I incorporate their good ideas into mine and rethink my position -in fact I want you to disagree with me!

Jefferson Locke wrote:
Secondly, one of the reasons that the government gives out these items is to ensure that players can receive assistance without the need to be pressured into joining a party or MU. That is something that you yourself have advocated. That is also why I asked the simple question of "where do players request these items from you". I have other questions as well that I can ask you on IRC if you'd like.

Okay first, the DoI and the DoE are privately funded programs claimed by the 'government' as their work, when in actuality they have done nothing other than claim the work, yes or no? There is no requirement that you join the SFP in order to receive supplies from Tanks 4 Tots, yes you must join the forum in order to post a video; the same thing is required by the government, correct? You must have an account on the eUSA Forum. Those that have requested have been supplied and no pressure has been put on them to join either SFP or BC, ask any of them yourself, so in the end I have offered them your food, my tanks and your links to more and the opportunity to join two communities not just one; not afraid that SFP's forum would be a better fit are you?

Jefferson Locke wrote:
I didnt shove any articles in here. I don't have mod access so I can't do that. That is an issue for you to discuss with another player.

I only know how to be me, so you are welcome I suppose.

No you are correct, it is not YOU that has shoved them here; it is that silly little boy Kemal Ergenekon -but then you knew that didn't you?

Greeling wrote:Quote from: Franklin Stone on July 08, 2015, 05:38:05 PM
Yes, I take advantage of such fine programs as AMP's MRE's
Yes, once I receive such donated food I redistribute it to other citizens; after all once it is donated it is mine to do with as I please.

Quote from: Franklin Stone on Today at 09:23:24 AM
600 wellness from MREs, which I fight off 90% of the time. So in actuality the food I give away has also been donated by generous citizens.

Which one is it then, you have said two different things. One is the reason you aren't receiving MREs the other is more than fine with me for you to be receiving MREs again. You were only cut off for your statements and nothing else, don't make this political or assume I don't like you, I and others in AMP have supplied you for over a year now don't make this about something you know that it isn't.

Wow, you guys are really digging deep to find some reason to stop supplying me. I have on most days 1100 wellness to fight off, I train and work everyday and that uses 60 wellness; but do not fight every day. So there is 540 wellness from the MREs left, so when I fight the MREs are used up before I even complete my DOs and I still must supply myself and T4T with wellness all of which has been donated by social minded citizens who volunteer their service. On the days I do not fight I send that wellness on to a citizen who uses it to fight. So if MREs are meant for working, training and fighting I would say 90% of the time I use them up in those functions and when I don't I pass them on to someone who will use them -along with all of the government links.
avatar
Comrade Frank
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile http://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Answers

Post by Comrade Frank on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Okay, I think this has gone on long enough.

I want to make it perfectly clear to ALL that yes I sought supplies from [eRep]Bewbs 4 Newbs! and from Bank Up 2 Strengthen Up, both programs of the DoI -which we recently discovered is OWNED by the government- and yes when I think I have a chance to grab a BH I fight my ass off; using the supplies I have received -just for the record I use the 1.2 gold from BU2SU to purchase a training contract in order to become a stronger American Soldier during the monthly sale. I also sought supplies from the AMP's MREs for 600 wellness a day, again used when a BH is achievable; otherwise I do not fight and pass it on to others who need it to fight -which I believe was the socially aware thing to do, as well as passing on the links to those programs. Now I assumed -being a slightly seasoned citizen- that both the eUSA government and the American Military Party intended those supplies for me to work, train and fight for America.

So recently I announced the SFP's Tanks 4 Tots, which was an idea I stole from GoTJ's Tanks 4 Tots article and Wooky Jacks Bread 4 Babes program; since I felt bad about my theft I volunteered to finance a test run with MY tanks -so I purchased some food and away we went....Holy shit! You boys about crapped your shorts, how dare I abuse these programs to finance my FN recruitment program; you come out here an publicly troll, belittle and threaten me -denouncing me as a fraud. Not once did anyone of you simply drop me an IN GAME PM and ask me, 'WTF, Dude?' Promise. I would have told you exactly how I used every last piece of food, where the food and tanks came from for T4T and in fact I even PMed the OP of the MRE program and volunteered to stop requesting; I suppose you Boy Scouts is his the very public reply.

This is the kind of treatment that drives citizens away, here you can have this just for your link; oh...BTW follow the drum beat. Tell you a secret, I don't give a fap if you drive citizens away from this forum, in fact I hope you keep driving them away; but I do care that you are driving them away from Congress also. I have broken no rules of any of those programs, yet here I am being denied supplies by the government -I believe Greeling agreed to continue my supplies from MREs, if not I am sure he will correct me; so the only reason I see for such a denial is the fact that I am a proud Comrade of the Socialist Freedom Party and I run one of their programs.

So here is your chance to publicly tell me, am I or am I not eligible for the two DoI programs and the DoE QotD program.

avatar
Comrade Frank
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile http://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Answers

Post by Comrade Frank on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:45 am



My 'crusade' is not against this forum, it is against this forum continuing to house the American Congressional Sub Forums; it is against the American Congress being housed on a forum full of hateful citizens -a forum who welcomes a citizen who demands I convert or he will murder me....

Once again, I ask you. What is your alternative proposal? How will it work? How will it provide an archive of past legislative debate? How will it prevent foreign spying?

Do you not understand that complaining about something is not the same as fixing it?

What is your alternative proposal?
There is no Congressional Discussion/Proposal/Vote that can not be held in the 'Congress Register' newspaper, after all isn't the in game media simply a forum of sorts?

How will it provide an archive of past legislative debate?
This a fucking hilarious question. You mean as compared to this paid for forum, which...ooops...lost 90% of American Congressional History in the last server switch? A Congressional newspaper would be a record of our legislative debates, just like threads on this forum; the difference being only the citizen in charge of the 'Congressional Register' newspaper and Admin will be able to delete said record and there would not be a server change in which to lose our history.

How will it prevent foreign spying?
I will say it again, there are no secrets in this game; but any secret discussions can be held through in game PMs. Besides are you so sure that this forum is secure? Are you completely sure those you consider trustworthy aren't simply spies? After all some of them were once members of the treasonous citizenship selling iNCi party.
avatar
Comrade Frank
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile http://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Answers

Post by Comrade Frank on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:54 am

Comrade Frank wrote:
Shiloh13:

shiloh13 wrote:To verify.

Civil War Deployment Commander

This was just a fancy title I made for the BC member that ends up taking command when myself and or other Commanders leave to participate in an operation against a dictatorship. Jude has ended up filling this role most of the time.
I thought that it was unfair that he could not participate in any CW activity, so Xander was placed in charge. Since he has gone to 2 clicking I need to find an active low div. trustworthy personto fill the role. Most low div guys do. Ot fight much at all.
Anyway that is all it is about Franklin.

Okay, I get that it was just a fancy title; I am suggesting we make it more formal. Place whoever is the CWDC as Captain of a Regiment, then fill that regiment with the 'Volunteers' who will be deploying for these CWs; I see it as a simple way to track those who do a lot of moving around.

Shiloh13:

shiloh13 wrote:
Wooky Jack is no longer a member of BC .
There is no vote or committee  to pick other commanders or leadership roles in BC. These choices are made by the Commander only. Currently I am the Commander.
What the fuck is this new Combat Arm of SFP?

I did not realize he had left entirely, thought he was deployed for this stupid tourney; I therefore withdraw him.
Understand, so since the CWDC is choosen -as it should be- by BC Commander Shiloh13; I hereby volunteer for the position.
Actually, that was just for fun; I had thought of suggesting that name for the Thai thingy and wanted to use that graphic -SORRY!

Shiloh13:

shiloh13 wrote:
Also the July 4th Rebellion was initiated by GoTJ not WJ.
Also BC is not involved with any action on Sept. 11th against Thailand
This is some scheme of WJ and currently does not involve BC.

Hm. From the Media it seemed to be WJ getting all the blame. I understand that the Thai thing is a WJ project, I am suggesting that BC should MAYBE get involved; not necessarily in the planning -but in the Battle if one is started. Although I am not so sure we want to be involved in a 'revenge' thing.

To clarify: I am not trying to step on anyone's toes here, I simply think BC should be involved in Freedom Fighting and that SFP should publicize that fact; these suggestions are just that -suggestions.

All right let's see if I can dig myself out of this hole.

One of the things I believe BC should be doing is deploying World Wide to defend freedom, believe some of us do it all the time already. In order to fight in a foreign land BC Soldiers must join a foreign MU, I am simply suggesting we place all of us that deploy into one Regiment within BC. Place the Soldier who will be taking command when Shiloh13 deploys as the Captain of this regiment. In this way we know if someone leaves this regiment they have deployed somewhere.

The Black Hand thing as I said was a joke, but we could simply name each regiment; like this:
Bear Cavalry
1st Regiment
The Black Hand
I am not asking to create anything new or anything outside BC, but if BC had a 'combat arm/regiment' filled with Freedom Fighters; SFP Media could then have a weekly report on their accomplishments.

Q: Since the MU you fight for on 'Tuesday' is the Regiment which receives all you damage for the week, could a BC soldier return Monday night and fight Tuesday morning before returning overseas in order for their damage and kills to count for BC?
avatar
Comrade Frank
Admin

Posts : 270
Join date : 2014-11-25

View user profile http://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Answers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum