The Tin Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Answers

Go down

Forum Answers Empty Re: Forum Answers

Post by Comrade Frank Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Does America need a Defensive Dictator?
http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,32600.msg675220.html#msg675220
Make your voice heard in Congress!
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Frank Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 am

'Support for Repealing the Dictator Law'
http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,32600.msg675267.html#msg675267
Make you voice heard in Congress!
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Frank Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Frank Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:18 pm

I like icecream and I like cheese, but I'm not going to combine them into one dish.

If you combined these, they would have a new fancy name, and then that new fancy name would have 4 programs with 4 different functions. Lets just keep them as four separate programs.

Not entirely true. BU2SU and DoDSEP do the same thing for the most part - give someone gold. The problem with actually 'combining' them would be in the requirements to receive the gold and the amount of gold given. Also, you could combine Arm America and Meals on Wheels, where you just make AA give the MoW food.

I personally think the latter is a good idea. Arm America only supplies people for fighting where we want them to, after all. So. That's pretty nice. We won't be throwing arbitrary amounts of food at n00bs.

The gold question is more... Meh. I mean, to get DoDSEP (pretty large amount of gold rite there, bub) you need to work in the USAF commune actively and at the very least show your face to someone every once in a while, but BU2SU is for any CSfag who can fill out a google form for comparably lol amounts of $$$ based on some kind of activity meter.

You wanna give up to 1.5-ish (I assume 1+BU2SU a day is 1.5) gold a day to any african american native indian american ching-chong with citizenship?

Combining AA and MoW would be a good first step, some Congress Members see this as 4 programs doing different things, I see it as 4 similar programs coming together to work as one unit with 4 times the previous help in running the program. Currently, as can be seen; AA has only a few citizens requesting tanks. In order to reach the widest pool of citizens you build a sheet requesting the same info as the forum thread, then request the citizens total kills for that day; now since I cannot even do common core math the formulas for figuring how much food and weapons they consumed are beyond me so one of our math gurus would need to supply those for the sheet. Supplying USAF Soldiers with food, weapons and housing is a basic principle the SFP believes to be a Community builder, some see it as a waste; I see it as an investment in the Community and in securing their damage in USAF Priority Battles.

As for the BU2SU and DoDSEP, to me it would be simple. Using the questions:

eRepublik Profile Link?
IRC Name?
MU?
Party?
Forum?
Work for a Commune?
Work for a USAF Commune?
Screen Shot Priority Link?
Kill Total?

The Forum Membership, MU Membership, IRC Name and Party Membership for BU2SU. Work for USAF Commune, Screen Shot link and Total Kills for DoDSEP. IRC, MU, Party, forum and USAF commune work would be verified upon their initial request and set to yes or to the amount earned, then a weekly check to ensure compliance. Verify that they fought in a Priority Battle and then using the amount figured by formulas and donate.

BU2SU
This program should add 1 gold per day for Working Overtime in a Commune, to encourage the Media pay 0.05 per article. Being a member of a forum, a party, an MU all adding 0.01 gold per day; being Captain of a Regiment adding 0.05 gold. All of these are easily verifiable, only working in a Commune requiring input from an outside source.

DoDSEP
1. D1 supply drops will be reduced from 6 tanks per drop to 4 per drop.
2. D2 supply drops for soldiers under level 45 will also be reduced from 6 tanks per drop to 4 per drop.  
3. D2 soldiers with over 35k Q7 hit will retain their “Strong” status and increased drops regardless of level.  
Note: These reductions will encourage more holding and also help to offset the costs of DoDSEP.
4. During their first supply request each day, soldiers under level 45 will automatically earn a 0.5 gold credit to be deposited in a USAF held account.
5. After 2 weeks time, soldiers who have requested supplies (and DoDSEP funding, which happens automatically on their first request of the day) on at least 70% of days will receive a lump sum of all their earnings from the prior two weeks.

Ofc, all of the above is off the top of my head will sitting in the VA, but it's a good starting place.

Last edited by Comrade Frank on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Frank Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:50 pm

[quote author=Cromstar link=topic=37011.msg686938#msg686938 date=1444156623]
[quote author=Franklin Stone link=topic=37011.msg687010#msg687010 date=1444165066]
I did mention that just out of Congressional Decorum any subject brought up for serious consideration should be marked in some way to indicate that it is not just a lulz discussion for trolling purposes, especially a discussion with # cost attached to it; I choose to use [DISCUSSION] to indicate it is a serious discussion. Also since your quote doesn't seem to be attached to the Code, even though you screamed it out doen't means it's the law; so maybe we should discuss the coding of how threads should be labeled for the a discussion which is to lead to a Proposals.[/quote]
[/quote]

This is what I said in Public Congress. Although I did mention a specific cost, I never mentioned what that cost was for; could have been for anything.

[quote author=J. A. Lake link=topic=37029.msg687543#msg687543 date=1444264457]
[quote author=dmjohnston link=topic=37029.msg687541#msg687541 date=1444264110]
It's the principle of security and it has been broken, regardless of content. FYROM now knows the our congress was discussing our plan for removing them from Canada yesterday.
[/quote]

I suppose the NE declaration and our failed effort to remove FYROM from Canada didn't already key them into the idea that the eUSA is actively attempting to remove FYROM from Canada?
[/quote]

Anyone with eyes can see on the Map, on our country page or on the Battlefield that we have been fighting against FYROM. I am pretty sure FYROM knew we were fighting against them, I am also pretty sure they know we were talking about fighting them in our Congress; you act like your enemies are stupid or blind. Since Gnilraps is not Dictator of Canada and it was Canada throwing FYROM out of Canada and we were talking about Canada not America, I think it was obviously meant as joke.

This is why I nitpicked
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down