American Budget

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Budget

Post by Comrade Frank on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:47 pm

BU2SU Retention Data

Since Congress seems interested in setting and reaching a Defensive Reserve amount to create a Core Region Defense account, which will be set aside for the defense of American Original Core Regions and America's 100% bonuses; a Reserve to be used only at the consent of Congress and only in defense of an attack upon an American Core Region. Congress also seems interested in establishing a Homeland Security Account to be used for the defense of the American Sphere of Influence and for any Imperialistic Wars the current Dictator wish to wage against some unworthy opponent such as North Korea or Indonesia; this account to be controlled by Congress and the Secret Council on Intelligence (SCI) for the defense of Allied Regions within the sphere of American Influence; at the discretion of Congress and the SCI this fund would also be used for conquests of expansion or to attack enemy regions affecting the American Sphere of Influence.

To that end I feel it is prudent that Congress establish just where and how much Country Currency the USA Government is hording currently for defense and how much and by whom Tax Revenue is being spent. Above is a program I would fully support and I wonder if Arrden could and would supply Congress with the current status of this Department of Citizen Affairs program, this is a program which he began and until recently I believe he has pretty much run with private funding; however it has grown to a point where funding has been sought to allow for this growth. Now as I said I am in support of this program, since I am and it will be using tax revenue an accounting where this program stands seems only prudent.
Comrade Frank
Admin

View user profile http://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: American Budget

Post by Comrade Frank on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:00 pm

DoDSEP Retention Data

Since Congress seems interested in setting and reaching a Defensive Reserve amount to create a Core Region Defense account, which will be set aside for the defense of American Original Core Regions and America's 100% bonuses; a Reserve to be used only at the consent of Congress and only in defense of an attack upon an American Core Region. Congress also seems interested in establishing a Homeland Security Account to be used for the defense of the American Sphere of Influence and for any Imperialistic Wars the current Dictator wish to wage against some unworthy opponent such as North Korea or Indonesia; this account to be controlled by Congress and the Secret Council on Intelligence (SCI) for the defense of Allied Regions within the sphere of American Influence; at the discretion of Congress and the SCI this fund would also be used for conquests of expansion or to attack enemy regions affecting the American Sphere of Influence.

To that end I feel it is prudent that Congress establish just where and how much Country Currency the USA Government is hording currently for defense and how much and by whom Tax Revenue is being spent. Above is a program which I do not fully support, this program does essentially the same thing that the BU2SU program does; except it does it solely for the National Military Unit (NMU) the United States Armed Forces (USAF). The biggest difference has been Tax Revenue, this is a program that has for months been receiving it through the Department of Defense (DoD); as I said I am not fully in support of this program, since it is using tax revenue and yet is spent on a specific I think an accounting of where this program stands seems only prudent.
Comrade Frank
Admin

View user profile http://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top