The Tin Hat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senryaku Answer

Go down

Senryaku Answer Empty Senryaku Answer

Post by Comrade Frank Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:34 pm

I'd like Wooky as USAF CO, but it's out of my hands at this point, (keep this part a bit shush) WildOwl came in and said he wanted to CO USAF, which isn't something you can really fight against, especially when so many cabinet members already expressed their discontent with WJ. Fighting for WJ is one thing, fighting for WJ and against one of the most popular and trusted players in the eUS is another thing.

Problem I have with set amounts is that some people hit more than that, and some people hit less than that. It isn't player specific, which is the problem. We don't want to be giving people less than they fight, while also giving certain others more than they fight. It just isn't efficient Sad
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Senryaku Answer Empty Re: Senryaku Answer

Post by Comrade Frank Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 am

Amazing, that guy leaves, has to be begged to come back and he is more popular than before; to me Dinnyin resigning was orchestrated to get WO in command. As for WJ, I was simply expressing my opinion on him as I consider him a friend and he can be trusted; he left SHIELD only after a bunch of conflict. MY feelings about WO is he is selling America to the Serbs for peace and security, I believe IS hit it on the head and WO is just another Neville Chamberlain; plus I remember someone else who was popular and is now irrelevant.

As for AA, the RDF&T offers 500 wellness and 5 tanks for Level 34 and below and 10 tanks to Level 35 and above; AA could offer 500 wellness to Division 1 and 1000 wellness to Division 2 and leave it alone otherwise.
Comrade Frank
Comrade Frank
Admin

https://thetinhat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down